Attention A&B Homeowners:
Please be reminded that the new parking policy rules are effective beginning Monday, August 20, 2018. The policies affect all parking in unmarked/open spaces by residents and their guests.
Please see the Parking Rules – Amendment Summary below:
- Each townhome in Section A has received 2 hang tags. These hang tags only need to be used when a resident or visitor is parked in an unmarked (not numbered) parking space between 12:00 AM (midnight) – 6:00 AM.
- Any vehicle parked in an unmarked (not numbered) parking space between 12:00 AM (midnight) – 6:00 AM must display a hang tag on the rear-view mirror. The hang tag must be visible and verifiable by looking through the front windshield.
- Any vehicle parked in an unmarked (not numbered) parking space without a verifiable hang tag is subject to towing, without further notice, 7 days per week.
- Both residents and visitors of residents are required to abide by these parking rules.
- Having a hang tag does not guarantee you a parking space, but it does authorize that vehicle to park within the townhome section if the tag is displayed correctly.
- Unmarked (not numbered) parking spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Hang tags are non-transferable and not meant to be sold, rented, transferred or shared with neighbors.
- Replacement hang tags cost $10 each. Please contact Sequoia Management immediately if your hang tag is lost or stolen, as the status of the tag and serial number correlated with your property must be updated.
- The Board of Directors recommends locking all vehicles for general safety as well as to prevent theft of hang tags.
Vehicles blocking or impeding pedestrian access to sidewalks is a violation of the Loudoun County public safety rules.
- The regulations that exist for residents to acquire and use numbered spaces remains the same, and are listed in the Resolution. Vehicles parked in numbered spots with owner permission do not require hang tags.
- Please note, that while the new parking policy goes into effect today, the Board of Directors and Management have established a 30-day grace period of enforcement of these regulations. During the grace period warning stickers will be placed on vehicles in violation of policies.
Towing of vehicles in violation of policies are effective beginning Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
If you did not receive your hang tags or have any questions regarding the new policies, please contact Shannon Cook at Sequoia Management or 703-803-9641.