Halloween Trick or Treat Parade 2022
Sunday, October 20
Around the Lake
RSVP for our neighborhood Halloween Parade! East Stratford kids can, dress in costumes and parade around the lake to receive TREATS while volunteers cheer on the parade.
This is event is paid for by the HOA and only available for our neighborhood kids.
RSVP for children who will attend the parade. We need to know how many kids want treats, not the total number of family walking around the lake.
RSVP to VOLUNTEER at TREAT STATIONS: Neighbors are needed to hand out treat bags. Wearing a costume or crazy hat is highly encouraged! **Teens are excellent at this job, and we write great letters to acknowledge their volunteer hours.
How it works
RSVP is required for a specific arrival time to streamline the large crowd. Kids must bring their own containers to collect from 6 stations around the lake. Families will meet at the Clubhouse parking lot to get in line for the parade. Volunteers will facilitate a somewhat socially distanced parade.
By registering and attending you agree to the COVID-19 precautions listed below.
Updated COVID-19 Precautions at East Stratford
By registering and participating in an event you acknowledge that you will:
Not attend if you have symptoms of, or recently tested positive for, COVID-19. Use this site as a screening tool for your attendance.
- Wear a mask if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
Maintain social distancing with people outside of your household.
- Discuss the risks of COVID-19 with persons under your supervision and steps to take to help reduce those risks and to reduce the spread of the virus as recommended by the U.S. CDC and Virginia Department of heath.
- Wear a mask at events according to VDH guidelines
- View the current COVID-19 Community Level of Loudoun County
- Please use your best judgement when deciding if attending events is the right choice for your family during the COVID-19 pandemic. The East Stratford Residential Community Association will offer events utilizing guidelines from the CDC and Virginia Department of Health
While the East Stratford Residential Community Association has implemented certain operating measures for in-person events to attempt to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19, the Association cannot provide a virus-free Facility nor can they provide any guarantee or other assurance that you (or your family members and guests) will not become infected with COVID-19. Your participation in activities could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.