2022 East Stratford Food Drive
10 AM – 5 PM
at the Clubhouse
Our East Stratford community is a remarkably generous and supportive neighborhood. This year we have helped each other in lots of ways.
- Sharing vegetables, herbs, and plants from our gardens
- Finding missing pets and returning them to grateful homes
- Passing on toys and clothes to East Stratford kids
- Playing tennis and pickleball with good sportsmanship!
- Cheering on talented neighbors who play bagpipes and do stand-up comedy
- Volunteering on boards and committees – about 25 people (and their families too)
- Enjoying ice cream, popcorn, treats and games while socializing with neighbors
It’s time to extend our generosity to our larger community. Loudoun Hunger Relief needs our help to feed hungry children, families, and seniors.
Stroll over to the Clubhouse on Saturday or Sunday with a donation of healthy food. “No gift is too small,” states Loudoun Hunger Relief.
Volunteers are needed for 15-minute shifts to organize the donations. This minimizes the sorting impact on the facility.
DONATE GENERAL FOOD ITEMS (no glass allowed)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Hearty Low Sodium Soup (under 350mg per serving)
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Canned tuna/chicken
- Dry beans
- Whole grain pasta & rice
- Mac and Cheese
- Peanut Bugger & Jelly
- Kids snacks (granola bars, goldfish, fruit snacks)
If you want to provide a Thanksgiving Dinner or Baking Bag please follow these instructions and pack in a labeled, reusable bag.
If you want to give money, donate $10-$25 gift cards. Please leave them with a volunteer or email us at [email protected] so your gift doesn’t get lost in the boxes.
Hosted by the East Stratford Social Committee
Questions? Email us at [email protected]