- Clubhouse features a kitchen, TV, large dining table, chairs and sofas. Check out our virtual gallery.
- Interested in reserving the club house for your event? Please click on the button below to submit a request. Then download & submit the clubhouse rules/agreement form via email or mail to address on the form.
- Playground is located on Shirley Square
- Features swings, slides, monkey bars, climbing wall.
- Safety is of the utmost importance at the tot lot. Parents/Guardians are required to supervise their children and guests at all times when playing at the tot lot.
- Pool season begins, Memorial day weekend and ends Labor day. (Postponed until further notice)
- There is a large pool, baby pool, lounge chairs, umbrellas (available upon request) and tables & chairs for picnic lunches/snacks.
- Pool hours (While School is in, 4:30 – 8 PM, Summer Hours 11 :30 AM – 7:30 PM)
- Request residential a pool pass / Request nonresidential pool pass
- Review Pool rules
- Swim team/swim lesson inquiries – contact Teresa Meike
- Apply to be a lifeguard – contact Crystal Aquatics (703) 488-9962
- Fishing is permitted to Stratford residents.
- All fish MUST be returned to lake.
- Goes around the lake and both sides of Hope Parkway