Scroll to top
- Clubhouse features a kitchen, TV, large dining table, chairs and sofas. Check out our virtual gallery.
- Interested in reserving the club house?
Please contact Shannon Cook or Jen Simms. Be sure to include the following details in your email and allow 3 to 5 business days for response:
- First & Last Name
- Phone #
- Date AND time needed for reservation
- Description/details of event
- Playground is located on Shirley Square
- Features swings, slides, monkey bars, climbing wall.
- Safety is of the utmost importance at the tot lot. Parents/Guardians are required to supervise their children and guests at all times when playing at the tot lot.
- There is a baby pool and large pool with lounging chairs, umbrellas (available upon request) as well as tables and chairs for families bringing a picnic lunch or snacks to enjoy.
- Fishing is permitted to Stratford residents.
- All fish MUST be returned to lake.
- Tennis court rules
- The tennis courts are open year round, but the gate is on a numeric lock system. Please contact management at (703) 803-9641 to obtain the code combination. Remember to keep the code to your household only.
- Goes around the lake and both sides of Hope Parkway