Pool Updates and Information
- Pool hours (While School is in, M-F: 5 – 8:30 PM, Weekends: 11 :30 AM – 7:30 PM; Summer Hours 11 :30 AM – 7:30 PM)
- Request residential a pool pass
- Review pool rules
- Swim team/swim lesson inquiries – contact Teresa Meike
- Apply to be a lifeguard – contact Crystal Aquatics (703) 488-9962
The Board of Directors would like to thank everyone for their patience as they have worked diligently with some amazing volunteers, preparing for this pool season. It has been a long and difficult year for everyone, and with the latest Governor’s orders, we are happy to announce that we can now look forward to a more ‘NORMAL’ pool season.
Some rule adjustments that will remain in place this season:
- Pool furniture will NOT be cleaned by lifeguard staff, so feel free to wipe down before use as desired.
- Valid ‘2021’ Pool Passes are REQUIRED for each person in attendance. All passes must be shown to the lifeguard at the check-in table and attendees must utilize the sign in sheet. (Life guards will not keep passes this year)
- Food/snacks – to be consumed under the overhang only.
- No outside memberships at this time, however, guests will be admitted as during normal seasons.
NOTE: The Governor’s orders still recommend that individuals who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated still maintain social distancing and continue to wear face masks when indoors.
Please note pool swim team events below that will impact pool times.
*****During the month of June the Swim Team will be using a portion of the pool (3 swim lanes) between the hours of 5-7 PM, the dates of impacted are listed here – June 1,3,8,10,15,17