Try your skill and make new tennis-loving friends in this year’s tournament!
This is a fun, casual tournament for all levels and ages. Coordinator will facilitate matchups based on skill and age, and rounds will run for approximately two weeks through mid-October. Play (in a given timeframe) at a convenient time that works for you and your opponent. Great prizes and gift cards for participants!
Email [email protected] to register by Friday, Sept 29. Please include your skill level (beginner/fun, or advanced/experienced player).
Just some reminders:
- Please know basic tennis procedures and scoring rules. Tournament is single elimination, one match (best of three sets) per round. Non-winners can be matched up to continue to play for fun.
- Games will be “neighbors honor” – you officiate your own game.
- Bring your own equipment and water; tennis balls provided upon request.
- A ~10 minute warm up/rally is encouraged/allowed if you desire.
- Have fun! We hope you enjoy this opportunity to meet new tennis lovers in the neighborhood.
Hosted by the Social Committee
Questions? Email us at [email protected]