Bonn Boni truck will offer Grab & Go dinner service at the East Stratford Clubhouse this week!
Pre-order Sunday-Tuesday May 24-26th for their arrival on May 28th.
Food trucks are allowed to park in the community at any time. Their presence does not reflect a request or an endorsement of their product by the East Stratford HOA. Purchases from food truck businesses are made at your own risk. We all want to remain safe within the guidelines provided by officials, and are therefore making clear requests below on how to make food truck purchases at this time.
The Social Committee has coordinated a plan and advertising for the truck’s arrival as a convenience for residents – and an exciting distraction! It is a Grab & Go service only, as we cannot create opportunities to gather during days of social distancing. Please use your best judgment when deciding if public food service is the right choice for your family at this time.
- Learn about Bonn Boni at BonnBoni.com, Instagram Facebook: Bonn Boni
- Their menu is available at bonnboni.com/cart1
- Pre-order Sunday-Tuesday May 24-26 only at bonnboni.square.site
- Walk Up service is available (but pre-ordering usually works out better for social distancing)
- Payment: Credit cards preferred
- Got dietary needs? “Our menu can be customized to be GF. Pita chips and bread have gluten. Our chicken is marinated in yogurt, and roasted. All of our sauces are GF & DF.”
- Send one adult to pick up the order to limit crowd size.
We always ask if there is anything else they want patrons to know and here’s their reply: If there are specific questions, please email, [email protected].
Thank you for having us over!
All guests must stand at least 6 feet apart. Use the parking lot lines as markers for where you can stand, or follow their measured chalk lines.
Gatherings of 10 or more people are not allowed, and if we do not comply with this policy Bonn Boni will not only have to stop service, it could jeopardize their future business. Please avoid stopping to socialize with neighbors, as tempting as it is! If it looks crowded, take a walk around the lake and try again in a few minutes.