Jambalaya Brothers cajun food truck will offer Grab & Go dinner service at the East Stratford Clubhouse this week.
The ordering system is very easy to use, so they are the first vendor to return to our neighborhood and the first to visit on a weekend!
Food trucks are allowed to park in the community at any time. Their presence does not reflect a request or an endorsement of their product by the East Stratford HOA. Purchases from food truck businesses are made at your own risk. We all want to remain safe within the guidelines provided by officials, and are therefore making clear requests below on how to make food truck purchases at this time.
The Social Committee has coordinated a plan and advertising for the Jambalaya Bothers truck arrival as a convenience for residents – and an exciting distraction! It is a pick up service only, as we cannot create opportunities to gather during days of social distancing. Please use your best judgement when deciding if public food service is the right choice for your family at this time.
- Learn about Jambalaya Brothers at jambalayabros.com.
- Their menu is available in their online ordering system: jambalayabros.com/order-now
(Pre-ordering is best as you can select your pick up time. You can place an order ANY TIME! There are no restrictions on when you can place your order but they are scheduled to close at 7 PM: jambalayabros.com/order-now)
- Walk up service is available! Take a stroll to avoid a gathering of people while you wait
- Send one adult to pick up the order to limit crowd size.
- Got dietary needs? All recipes are nut free, and you can see gluten & dairy options at jambalayabros.com/menu
- Payment: Credit cards and cash accepted.
All guests must stand at least 6 feet apart. Use the parking lot lines as markers for where you can stand, or follow their measured chalk lines.
Gatherings of 10 or more people are not allowed, and if we do not comply with this policy, this will not only have to stop service, it could jeopardize their future business. Please avoid stopping to socialize with neighbors, as tempting as it is! If it looks crowded, take a walk around the lake and try again in a few minutes.