East Stratford Tennis Tournament
Starts October 1
Register by Monday, September 26
East Stratford teens and adults (ages 14 and older) are invited to play in the East Stratford Tennis Tournament!
All skill levels are welcome to play for fun and meet tennis-playing neighbors. You are welcome to come watch the games too.
Dates: Starts Saturday October 1 and ends around Oct 15-16, depending on the number of players. The dates of each round will be sent once all players are registered.
Time: Players will be put in touch via e-mail to set a mutually agreeable time to play within the given days (2 – 5 days) for each round.
To Play: Click to Register by Monday, September 26 and sign up in your Skill Level
- Beginner – Infrequent player, plays for fun
- Moderate – Plays somewhat frequently at a moderate skill-level
- Advanced – Has played on leagues or teams with regularity, is/or has trained with a pro
- The Tournament will be single elimination with one match per round. Games will be “neighbor’s honor” and players will officiate their own game; therefore, all players must be familiar with basic USTA rules and tennis match scoring.
- Gift Card prizes will be awarded!
- Players will provide their own equipment (racket, balls, towel, water, etc.) and follow general COVID precautions. More detailed information will be provided to participants upon registration.
- All players must be familiar with basic USTA rules and tennis match scoring: usta.com/en/home/improve/tips-and-instruction/national/tennis-101–scoring
- Christy Bixler, a Social Committee member, will volunteer again to serve as the Tournament Director. She will coordinate all of the brackets and is available for questions and assistance at [email protected]
Questions about the tournament? Email [email protected]
Hosted by the East Stratford Social Committee